Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One Last Thing

I liked this class. The format was great for me. I don't like to get stuck in a tech class where people are asking how to sign in when I am way past that. Working at my own pace and time helped me. I want to use more of the things I learned and already know about with my students. I really liked Flickr and Rockyou.com. Those were the most interesting and fun for me. I can use both in my personal, professional, and teaching roles. This class has also forced me to join Facebook. The best thing about Facebook for me is denying people from my profile. I know that is evil but I don't want to share with everybody. Thanks for a great class. It was nice to see names and pictures of people who I know but don't get to see in person.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations - you did it! I'm glad that you found some tools that will be useful to you in your classroom.

    ReplyDelete