Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thing #17

I listened to The Math Podcast, Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips, and Think Youth Live. I didn't like listening to podcast. I thought it was boring just listening to someone talk. I needed a visual. I have listened to a podcast about music and didn't think much of it. I can't see the people and their expressions, there isn't anything to follow along with, and it loses my interest very quickly. I personally didn't enjoy the podcast. However, I think it might work in the classroom. I think it would be good to have a podcast over the lesson from class that day. This would help the parents and students on homework. It definitely needs to correlate to a visual, the worksheet or book.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not much on listening to podcasts either, but I do think they are fantastic resources for students who are auditory learners.

    ReplyDelete