Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thing #15

What can I say about Wikis? Not my favorite thing to do. I didn't like how hard it was to format. I had trouble with changing from headings to normal. I I couldn't see what it was going to look like while editing. Maybe it was just me. I put this one off until the end because I knew it was going to take me more time than the other things did. It was not a fast process. I am spoiled to Word and all the editing features. It felt like I was going back in time to Word 95 but using today's options. This was the most frustrated I felt with technology in a while. Even though it took me some time and lots of deleting, I like the finished product. So take a Wiki at Aurora.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think your link is going to the right place - I didn't get your wiki page.

    ReplyDelete