Monday, June 22, 2009

Thing #11

a L Wood Scrabble Tile Y S s40 A




I made my neice's name with the Spell with Flickr. I let her pick out the pictures of the letters. It is neat to use but can be frustrating. I didn't like that you could not go back to a letter easliy. We found a letter once but couldn't find it again. I made a picture a took into a puzzle but the piece out of the middle was the best part of the picture. It did not turn out good. I made a presentation from Flickr images using Splashr. I used the tags Berlin and Athens. I don't like that I can not modify the presentation. I wanted to change out some of the pictures but couldn't find a way. I also don't like that it doesn't fit into my blog very well. I thought the Mosic Maker was fun. It did however take a while to upload my own pictures. I might use that later. I would use these different applications to add a creative touch to presentations. It would also be a good gift that doesn't cost money but shows personal detail.

3 comments:

  1. Great job! I love it that you are playing around with the tools to find their strengths and limitations too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that you involved your niece in using the letters. This would be something that we could possibly do with students in the computer lab. I think they would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see what you mean when you said you were having some difficulties with the tiles. I found that to be a problem as well. It's a shame they don't have a back button.

    ReplyDelete