Friday, June 19, 2009

Thing #7

Commenting is an important part of blogging. In my experience, the comments are what I sometimes read first. I however, have a hard time wanting to comment. I like to be anonymous. It was hard for me to comment on the blogs of people I don't know. I have this crazy feeling that the author will look at my post and be like who is this crazy person I don't know leaving me a message. Commenting can be fun. The one thing I don't like about the commenting boxes is there are no editing options. I am a terrible speller and use spell check before anything I send goes out. I also like to use different font types. I guess I could copy and paste comments from Word. This takes the fun out of leaving your thoughts right then. I am going to try to comment more.

3 comments:

  1. As a blog author, I can tell you that I am ecstatic when I get a comment on a post that I have written. I don't care who it's from. It's so gratifying to know that someone has read what you wrote and that it sparked enough interest for them to leave a comment. Blog authors will appreciate anything that you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Aurora! Just letting you know that we are in this thing together! You look like you are way ahead of me but I will get caught up. Leave me a comment or two if you want. Angela Morland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never had comments on my other blog. I didn't know how addicting it was to check for comments.

    ReplyDelete