Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thing #4

I read more than 5 of the sample blogs. I have a tendency to skim whatever it is I am reading. With some blogs it is easy to read because they are short. The longer blogs lost me interest and I went straight to the comments. Reading the comments is like listening in on a conversation. I like the back and forth writing some of the comments. If the comments are good or refer back to the post, I am more likely to read all of the post. The writing seemed to be complete thoughts. I did notice that the younger the writer the less standard punctuation applied. They wrote more like they would in an email to a friend. Blogging is good for checking for understanding or extension activity.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see some links to some of the posts that you skimmed and read what your thoughts were about them.

    ReplyDelete