Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thing #1

The most challenging habit for me is to begin with the end in mind. Sometimes I find it hard to set goals for specific areas. I have an overall goal of getting my masters degree. However, the goals for each class that I need to take are more difficult for me to see. My goal right now is to complete the class to receive credit. I know I will learn valuable knowledge to use in the classroom and my goals for this class will change as I go along.

The easiest habit for me is using technology to my advantage. I am always looking at how different programs will save time. I like being connected to as many different resources as possible. I may not use all of them to the full but I like knowing that I can at anytime. I am limited on money towards technology. I want all the newest gadgets but don't own very many.

The most important habits to develop are a toolbox and play. I like to add to my technology toolbox as much as possible. The more I know about technology, the more I want to use it. I wish I had more time and patience to play around with all the different applications. I also run out of needs and ideas to use them. This class is going to force me to discover things about applications I already know about but are not using to the full.

1 comment: