Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thing #21

The whole Google account is useful. The tools are interactive with each other. I have used google sites to create my portfolio and a site for my students. I included a calendar on each one. I can go into the Google Calendar to update the calendar and it automatically updates it on the site. It is easy to manage. Google earth is cool to look at. In one of the blogs I read for this class earlier (can't remember which one, I think I blogged about it) there was a project to use with Google earth. I want to try that. I also like to look at it if I am going to a new place. I like to see what to expect. iGoogle is fun to put your own twist on Google. I have friends with Picasa and look at their albums. There is just so much Google can do. I am still finding new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment