Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thing #20

I have used google docs during this course. I don't have Microsoft Word on my home computer so I have been using google docs to type my reflections. It is nice because it has all the tools I need. I have also used it in my masters class. I work from home, school, and laptop. Google docs lets me create, edit, and save using all these different computers. I don't have to worry about carrying a memory stick or emailing it to myself every time I change something. I have also used it when working on a project with my classmates. We were able to share and work on the presentation together without being in the same room. We each were able to add parts and contribute to the project and review the other parts. This saved time for each of us because we could work at the best time for us. I really like google docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment