Friday, June 19, 2009

Thing #6

I like the reader. I am one of those people that will click on a story if it interests me. I have become wrapped up in the feed for my fun site. I subscribed to the E! Online site. All I want to do is read the snippets of entertainment news. They are all very short but there are a ton of them. The pictures are great too. I found myself clicking on things like Twilight's Peter Facinelli Needs Our Help! I read all the Twilight series. This actor is trying to win a bet for having the most followers on Twitter. So, I had to read more about that. I know I have more educational feeds but this just pulls me in. I have read some of the educational feeds. I do agree that skimming is the best way of getting through all the new topics.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's easier to see the applications of a tool when we first use it for personal reasons, so don't feel bad about that entertainment feed. I have a few of those myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete