Monday, June 22, 2009

Thing #7a

I skimmed all the articles in my reader. I found about 3 interesting enough to read the whole story. I read Twilight's Peter Facinelli Wins Twitter Bet which was a follow up to an earlier article I read. It was short and now I know the results to the bet made. The article Federer’s Focus: The Title, Not the Record caught my eye because I like to watch tennis. My favorite summer activity is to read a book while a watch Wimbledon. It started today but television coverage doesn't start for a while. It talked about Roger Federer's chances of winning this year now that Rafael Nadel dropped out after winning last year. The last one that caught my attention was Court Affirms Reimbursement for Special Education . It was an interesting read. The courts said an Oregon school district had to pay the tuition of a student who was diagnosed special education after he enrolled in a private school.

No comments:

Post a Comment